Paris

Paris

Thursday, June 16, 2011

citations

For class we were told to complete an all about me scavenger hunt. This included going to multiple sites to retrieve needed information. After finishing I had to complete a works cited page for the websites I took information from. Citing something is used so its not like stealing someones work but crediting them for it. In this case I had to cite websites which is a different form of citation than citing a book or any other resource. For website citings you need to include the website title, the name of the page, the sponsers, the author, date created, date accessed and the full URL. The MLA format for citations is to be double spaced and have a hanging indent. I used easybib.com as an alternative to perfectly citing the information myself. Using this made it so much easier to cite and I suggest using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment